|How long a person not show any symptom of Hiv
Aug 12, 2007
can a person remain perfectly healthy after 9years of direct exposure
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A person can be HIV infected for over 9 years and not show any symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Before Symptoms Show Up In HIV Positive Person?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Before Symptoms?
- Is Long Constipation Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Long Do The Early Symptoms Of Hiv Last?
- How Long Before Hiv Symptoms Show Up?
- Statistics Of Women Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.