|How long a person not show any symptom of Hiv
Aug 12, 2007
can a person remain perfectly healthy after 9years of direct exposure
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A person can be HIV infected for over 9 years and not show any symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Hiv Symptoms Last?
- How Long Does It Take To Have Symptoms Of Hiv?
- How Long For Hiv Symptoms To Show?
- Can You Tell How Long Someone Has Had Hiv By Their Symptoms?
- How Long Do The Early Symptoms Of Hiv Last?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.