cd4 rising slow??

hi i was ingressed last yr into hospital with aids,sarcoma kopsi and phnumonia.I was obviously shocked at this and very much nrly died,i have had severe treatment for the last yr and at present taking truvada and kaletra,at my last revision i was undetectable and cd4 281,the time before hand cd4 250 is this slow progression in my cd4 normal???

You don't indicate what your CD4 count and percent was before HIV treatment started. The lower your CD4 count is before starting treatment, the longer it may take for your CD4 count to increase. We are finding that some people continue to see some increase in their CD4 count even several years after treatment started. At this point, it looks like you are making good progress, and your count is at a level where you are no longer at risk for some of the more serious AIDS associated infections.

viral loads
How long a person not show any symptom of Hiv