Am I infectious
Aug 4, 2007
I was diagnosed with Hepatitis-B 9 yrs back and had a prolonged treatment done. According to the last test which was done 2yrs back, the HBeAG was Negative 0.21. This reading has gradually come down from +ve 290. I dont have any other tests done so far. Am I infectious to others or Iam no more infected by hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have High White Blood Cell Count Does That Mean I Have Hiv?
- What Does A Rash Look Like If You Have Hiv?
- Does A Viral Load Tell How Long You Had Hiv?
- Possibility Of Testing Negative For Hiv After 6 Months
- How Difficult Is It To Catch Hiv?
- What Antibiotics Can I Take Safely If I Have Hepatitis C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.