Am I infectious
Aug 4, 2007
I was diagnosed with Hepatitis-B 9 yrs back and had a prolonged treatment done. According to the last test which was done 2yrs back, the HBeAG was Negative 0.21. This reading has gradually come down from +ve 290. I dont have any other tests done so far. Am I infectious to others or Iam no more infected by hepatitis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Semen?
- Is Diarrhea An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.