Jul 30, 2007
Hello Doctor, is there a significance in the fairly big drop of the cd16,cd56,cd3 % to 19% from 24% the previous year, if all other values stayed nearly identical ( cd4 38% - 630abs vs. 37% - 536abs last year, cd8 25% -410abs, vs. 24% - 345abs, and 65% cd3 vs. 64% cd3 last year )? NK cells identical to last year, and cd19 abs up to 259 vs. 167 last year. Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your HIV viral load is, whether you are on HIV treatment, or what the absolute number of those cells is. I don't think there is any significance everything else being equal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting A Tattoo?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex With Condom
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Receiving Oral Sex
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.