|CD4 Count shot up unexplainably
Jul 29, 2007
Hi 2 months ago my cd4 was at 182 and my doc felt i should think about meds, but repeated the test 4 weeks later only to find my cd4 has gone up to 792 obviously very high, bloods have been repeated but my doc seemed really concerned but wouldnt say why
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your viral load is or whether you are on HIV treatment. If not, that CD4 increase seems way out of proportion to be true. It will be interesting to see the repeat CD4 count is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- Lower Back Pain And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Will Blood Test Show Std?
- Antibody And NAAT After Window
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.