V Load , Tcell Count

on 2/2006 i was diagn.w/aids. My Tcell was 150, my Vload was 310,000. Started Meds.(Sustiva,Truvada and Dapsone).Today my counts are Tcell 348 VLoad is under 48, undetectable. Do i still have aids and or the hiv virus? my doct.just moved and now I need another phys. but i also need alot of quest. answered. Could someone please contact me via Email and then I can reply with a phone number?

You still have HIV infection and the virus. The undetectable viral load is a measure of how much virus is in the blood plasma. It does not measure the virus in other parts of the body. You don't have AIDS at this point because your CD4 count has doubled and you are no longer at risk for some of the serious infections associated with AIDS.

Smoking & t-cells.
supplements and viral load