Jul 29, 2007
just curious, on my last lab instead of it saying less than 50 it said "there was not detectable virus in the sample". my dr was confused but figured it was a new way of stating undectable. have you ever come accross this?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is another way for saying that no virus was detectable at the lower level of detection for that assay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Yeast Infection And Recurrent Herpes
- Can You Contract Hpv Virus From Having Unprotected Sex?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Happens When You Get Shingles In Your Eye?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.