New Lab Results, Please Advise.

Hello Dr., I am on Kaletra & Truvada since Sept. 2004. I have been undetectable since Feb. 2005, I have never missed a dose, nor have been late. Last week, I went to my doctor for my lab results and a checkup and to my disappointment, my #'s were as follows: tcells = 321 % = 18 viral load = 362. My tcells and % #'s have been about the same since the begining. I am concerned. Is this resistance, my doctor said he doesn't think so., he said it could be a possible blip. He is sending me for another viral load test on August 15th. What is your opinion in regards to this? Please advise, and thank you for being there for me.

I agree with your doctor and the repeat testing. In general this regimen is excellent and people now have been on this regimen for several years with very little failure seen.

Reversal of HIV in 3 month old infants?
Joint Pain lately