|Viral Load Question
Apr 11, 2001
Dr. Holodniy, From past posts, I know you have said it is possible to have ARS symptoms even if the viral load is low/undectable AFTER seroconversion. My question is: is it possible to have an undectable viral load DURING ARS symptoms?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not to my knowledge.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Tingling In Fingers?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.