Viral Load Question
Apr 11, 2001
Dr. Holodniy, From past posts, I know you have said it is possible to have ARS symptoms even if the viral load is low/undectable AFTER seroconversion. My question is: is it possible to have an undectable viral load DURING ARS symptoms?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not to my knowledge.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Short Term And Long Term Effects Of Genital Herpes
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.