breastmilk and transmission
Apr 11, 2001
i am going crazytrying to find PROOF of a child getting HIV from nursing. i want documented cases i the USA of women with high cd4and undetectable -1000 viral loads. Any help will be greatly appreicated. Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are probably not going to find data like that in the US. Try an article like: Pillay K, Coutsoudis A, York D, Kuhn L, Coovadia HM.Cell-free virus in breast milk of HIV-1-seropositive women. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2000 Aug 1;24(4):330-6.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- What Ways Can You Get Trichomoniasis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.