|Semen with water
Apr 11, 2001
Would HIV semen mix with water, be concentrated enough to cause an infection, if gotten into a paper cut?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
All that can be said is that virus exists in cell free seminal fluid and in the cells within semen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Semen And Tap Water Mixture Be Infectious
- How Do You Know If You Have Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.