HBV DNA test
Jul 27, 2007
My friend has been diagnosed with acute HBV, her hepB DNA by PCR test was >8.3. the measurement range for the assay is 1.6 to 8.3 HBV DNA IU/ml (40 to 200,000,000 HBV IU/ml) 1IU/mL of BVV DNA ia approx. 5 copies/mL. please interpret
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That value is in log 10 units. So > 8.3, is greater than 100 million.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Thrush Sign Of Seroconversion
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.