|cd4 1062 and viral load indetectible
Jul 14, 2007
What well be the problem to me and for my friend if my cd4 is 1062 and viral load is indetectible.Thanks...
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what you mean by problem. Being HIV infected with a CD4 count in the normal range and an undetectable viral load is a good thing. It means your immune system is able to control the infection on its own for now. Having an undetectable viral load still means you are infected and could pass the virus on to someone else. Therefore having protected sex is still recommended.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.