Lab Results

How bad is it when my quantitation is 4,100,000? I know I have hep c and last time my numbers were around 2,000,000.

That number is moderately high and about average for HCV viral load. The HCV viral load does not really correlate that will with outcome. Another test result to know is the genotype (usually a number). Genotype 1, which is the most common in the US, responds less well to treatment than say genotype 2 or 3. There is no real difference between your two values, given the variability of the HCV viral load assay.

Treatment
viral load count