New Labs - Jump in VL
Jul 7, 2007
I'm HIV+ for since March 2006, and all this while my VL has been undetectable (except once when it was 97). My CD4s have always been in 1000-1400 range, CD4% range being 40-48%.
But my VL jumped quite a bit in my last blood test (last month)..The new numbers are: CD4 1150, CD4% 42, VL 734 !!
I never have had this high VL, and it concerns me. Should I be concerned or is it just a spike that will probably go down in my next test??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably a blip that will go back down. I would not be concerned at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Suboxone Cause Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.