Jul 1, 2007
I have been told that I have PHN caused from shingles. What should I expect?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure what you meean by expect. Part of the answer depends on where the shingles lesions are on your body, the extent of pain associated with those lesions and subsequently if the lesions have healed, where you are in the course of infection, extent of immune suppression associated with HIV, among other things. Best discussed with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Rectal Bleeding Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Burning Urethra A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.