Jul 1, 2007
I have been told that I have PHN caused from shingles. What should I expect?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure what you meean by expect. Part of the answer depends on where the shingles lesions are on your body, the extent of pain associated with those lesions and subsequently if the lesions have healed, where you are in the course of infection, extent of immune suppression associated with HIV, among other things. Best discussed with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.