New HIV infection?

My WB HIV-1 antibody test taken on January 29, 2007 came back Positive. I found an Immunologist who ordered a series of blood tests taken March 1, 2007 that resulted in a viral load of less than 400. I knew I was infected with the HIV virus but needed another test to determine how many copies of the HIV virus had replicated. The next tests taken May 22, 2007 resulted in a viral load count of 219... My doctor has ordered more blood tests to be taken this November. My question is: When the first test was taken could my imune system have been depressed as a reult of heavy PNP sessions the weeks before, raising my viral load to a level that was dectectable for the WB antibody test, and then gone down again as my immune system fought back? The reason I want to know is I have been testing negative each year for over 10 years and I hate to think that I was positive but testing negative because of a low viral count. If what I have descibed is possible people need to be aware that the are taking bigger risks that they think they are when they don't play safe with people who think/thought they were neg basded on very recnt HIV tests (like me).

It is possible that certain activities can activate viral replication resulting in transient increases in viral load. I suspect though that your viral load increase is the result of viral load assay variability and not a real increase.

HBV DNA interpertation
recent seroconversion