Jun 23, 2007
My vita load was at 425 to300 for the past year and half it now went 2000. should I take meds?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You indicate what your CD4 count and percent is and whether there was any change. In addition, did you have any kind of illness or immunization when the second lab tests were taken? It may not be significant, but could be if your CD4 count has decreased.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.