Jun 16, 2007
Hi doctor Mark. I have heard that ROCHE discontinued the prodution of AMPLICOR HIV-MONITOR Test, version 1.5 (manual), and is producing kits for the authomatic method only. Is it true? We are using these kits in a study and I do not know if it is feasible to change in half way. Regards.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Don't know and you will have to call them. We have always used the automated method.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.