Jun 16, 2007
Hi doctor Mark. I have heard that ROCHE discontinued the prodution of AMPLICOR HIV-MONITOR Test, version 1.5 (manual), and is producing kits for the authomatic method only. Is it true? We are using these kits in a study and I do not know if it is feasible to change in half way. Regards.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Don't know and you will have to call them. We have always used the automated method.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.