hepatitis c pcr from ACD yellow top tube
Jun 16, 2007
I have had my hepatitis c pcr drawn from tiger top tubes yellow ACD and lavender EDTH which is best or dose it not mater?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Either of those is fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Activates Shingles?
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.