Jun 16, 2007
Once HIV infection is documented and confirmed, which HIV diagnostic test(s) can be used to quantitatively monitor the amount of HIV in plasma in response to antiretroviral treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV viral load tests, of which there are several companies that make comparable tests that many commercial laboratories use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bronchitis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Topping Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.