Jun 16, 2007
Once HIV infection is documented and confirmed, which HIV diagnostic test(s) can be used to quantitatively monitor the amount of HIV in plasma in response to antiretroviral treatment?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV viral load tests, of which there are several companies that make comparable tests that many commercial laboratories use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Walking Help Neuropathy?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- Will Shingles Cause Pain On One Side Only?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.