Jun 16, 2007
Once HIV infection is documented and confirmed, which HIV diagnostic test(s) can be used to quantitatively monitor the amount of HIV in plasma in response to antiretroviral treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV viral load tests, of which there are several companies that make comparable tests that many commercial laboratories use.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.