Liver biopsy & HIV
Jun 16, 2007
Can liver biopsy results indicate present HIV infection?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possibly if special studies and stains are done on the tissue, which would not normally be done on liver tissue after a routine biopsy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Is Gardnerella A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.