HEP B eAB and eAG
Jun 10, 2007
With a blood test of eAB(+) and eAG(-), do I still have the infection or have I cleared it ? Do I need more lab tests to determine that ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need more HBV tests. It's unclear why only those tests would have been ordered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.