|HEP B eAB and eAG
Jun 10, 2007
With a blood test of eAB(+) and eAG(-), do I still have the infection or have I cleared it ? Do I need more lab tests to determine that ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need more HBV tests. It's unclear why only those tests would have been ordered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.