seroconverting to hiv negative
Jun 10, 2007
I saw online a dr. Sebi that has 80 documented cases of seroconverting hiv positive to negative. Is this possible?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Still waiting to see the peer reviewed publication in a reputable journal about this "accomplishment".
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Virus Pass Through The Pores Of Condoms?
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Hiv And Bruises
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.