|viral load drop
Jun 10, 2007
Im a chronic inactive carrier. i did not take any med. My viral load dropped from 43,000 copies to 10,000 copies in 8 mos. what does that imply?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what infection, and therefore viral load you are talking about. If these are HIV viral loads, then there is not much of a significant difference between those two values.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.