Jun 10, 2007
how fast does the virus replicate in human body after infection. what will be the viral load of a person after one year of infection
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Within a week of infection the virus can be measured. The viral load after one year is very variable and depends on the strain of virus and a person's underlying immune system. It can range from undetectable to several 100,000s after one year.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Licking Penis Scared I Have AIDS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Toilet Splash Should I Get Tested
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.