Symptoms after 10 years
Jun 3, 2007
What are the sypmtoms of an HIV positive person, after 10 years? Is there nausea, depression, physical changes?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although those symptoms are all very nonspecific and can be seen in many diseases and other infections, they are common in HIV infection as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.