interp of lab results

I was diagnosed with HepC in the early 90s. I did 6 mo of interferon alpha and regular liver enzymes remain close to normal to this day. I resently had a test done called HCV QN by bDNA, S and my results are 211391 Assay dynamic range is 615 IU/ml to 7,692,310 IU/ml

Can you give me any idea if my HepC is in remission from these figures??

You don't indicate what your pretreatment viral load was, or whether your viral load on treatment ever went to undetectable. Thus, it it hard to know if you had a treatment response. Given the low, but detectable viral load currently, you are not in "remission". That usually requires the HCV viral load to be undetectable 6 months or more after treatment has finished and remain so.

results
Replication Capacity (RC)