|viral load pattern
May 27, 2007
can viral load come down on its own without meds
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, certainly during acute infection. Then during chronic infection it can look like it's going down but not really be a a significant change because of assay variability. You don't indicate what the level of change was to determine whether it was significant or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Is Gardnerella A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.