viral load pattern
May 27, 2007
can viral load come down on its own without meds
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, certainly during acute infection. Then during chronic infection it can look like it's going down but not really be a a significant change because of assay variability. You don't indicate what the level of change was to determine whether it was significant or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Odds Of Having Hiv With No Symptoms
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone In A Pool?
- Can The Hiv Virus Survive In Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.