Replication Capacity and HIV disease progression

I recently seroconverted two months ago. Shortly afterwards, the HIV clinic that I being supervised at did a resistance test. Gladly I was found to have no drug resistances, however my Viral Replication Capacity was found to be above average at 130%. What are the repercussions of such a replication capacity, and is this an indicator that I my HIV disease may progress more rapidly? Is this an indicator that I should perhaps consider starting a medication such as Atripla?

The replication capacity assay has not been shown to be definitively predictive of disease progression. Your RC is in the normal range, and reflects a wild type virus, that is, one that does not have any resistance mutations. Your don't indicate what your CD4 count or viral load are, so it is difficult to say whether treatment is indicated.

shingles
bloating