Can a person be "cured" of Hepatitus C, or will they always be contagious?
May 21, 2007
Can a person who previously had Hepatitus C go into what was termed "remission" and no longer be contagious?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Signs And Symptoms Of Being Sick
- Are Chronic Yeast Infection And Swollen Glands Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Cunnilingus Cause Hiv Transfer?
- Does Long Lasting Herpes Outbreak Mean I Am Infected With HIV?
- Family Member With Hiv Do And Donts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.