May 21, 2007
How do you know when you're Undetectable? What is thew scale?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If the viral load test result says < 50 copies/mL, that means undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Are The Odds Of My Partner Having Genital Warts And Me Not?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Tingling All Over Body Herpes
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.