|what is viral load?
May 21, 2007
first i want to say thanks to Dr Mark.can you tell me what viral load means and what type of test i have to do now .thanks once again.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Viral load is a test that measures how many copies of HIV virus is in your blood. The test is usually done in HIV infected people to determine the need for treatment and to follow treatment response.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.