Results

I have been Pos since 2000. I just got my latest test results back and they are as follows: CD4%Helper Cells 22(It say the average is 30-61); CD4 ABS Cells 660 (the average is 490-1740); cD8% Suppressor T Cells 53(the average is 12-14); CD8 ABS Cells 1574(the average is 180-1170); Helper/Suppressor Ratio .42(the average .86-5.0); And Lymphocytes ABS 2973 (the average 850-3900). My question is what does CD4 Helper cells since my are in the low range,CD8 Suppressor T Cells since my are in the high range, CD8 ABS Cells since my are in the high range, and Helper/suppressor Ratio since my are in the low range do? Should I be worried?

Your numbers are terrific and I would not be worried. I would expect a slight decrease in your CD4 percent and an increase in CD8 percent and count just from having HIV infection. Because of the decreased CD4 and increased CD8 count your ratio is decreased. It's good to have all those CD8 cells fighting the virus.

elevated liver enzymes
Good counts