|Son Diagnosed with AIDS 12years ago.
May 13, 2007
My son is in denial of having AIDS. Refuses to take his medication, uses drugs off and on. I believe his CT Cell count is 50 or less now. How long does he have to live?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Without HIV treatment or antibiotics to prevent infections there is 50% or better chance of death within 3 years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many People Are Diagnosed With AIDS Each Year?
- What Would You Do If You Was Diagnosed With HIV/AIDS?
- How Long Do You Live After Diagnosed With AIDS?
- Touching A Cut How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Bottom?
- What Is The Risk Of Cut On Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.