Forgiving?

On January of this year, I tested for HIV and was negative. i had both blood and oral tests taken. I (still am) in a "monogamous" relationship for 3 years (gay) and of course I thought that i would never get HIV since I've always been so careful, i used condoms with every lover except for my boyfriend and only in the last year after living together. On April, I decided to have a liposuction because I had love handles that i couldnt get rid off. One of the tests they took as routine was HIV, and i tested positive for HIV type 1. The doctor says that i most certainly got the disease recently, yet my CD4 count is 210, my viral load is 61,000 and my CD3 to CD4 percentage is 28%. Does this mean that my disease is progressing much more rapidly than normal? I am trying to ask my boyfriend when it was that he cheated on me but he says it was only 4 months ago. His lab values are similar to mine. He says he only cheated on me with one other guy and that he used a condom but i don't know if i believe him. I started on Atripla and i still dont know if the medication is working for me or not, havent had a second set of labs taken yet, although i am less tired than before. I am 24 , and I'm worried of getting lipodystrophy. I'm trying to cope with the fact that my boyfriend cheated on me and being positive. I decided to forgive him because i don't want to hate anybody now, but i don't know if i ever will really forgive him. I get angry just thinking about him. Could my labs be so low because i have a supervirus or more than 1 virus? I havent had any other infections yet, but I'm worried because i've read that most people that test HIV positive can have normal values for more than 3 years after initial infection. I know for sure that i havent had HIV for more than 5 months. What could be happening? thank you for responding

Your CD4 percent is much healthier than the absolute number would suggest. It is a more stable number over time. I would predict your absolute count will icrease significantly on tratment. I would hope that your doctor would have got a resistance test before starting meds. Given this likely recent infection, the possibility of having received a drug resistant strain is possible.

viral load
never on meds pos for 25 years