False positive or false negative?

First of all I dont know if I am posting this question on the right forum but!!!! OK, here we go: In June 2005 I tested positive with a VL of 330,000 and antibody test at this time it was non react which for what I have read is negative for the antibodies, I decided back then to start treatment right away (Truvada & Sustiva) due to the high VL, I got a geno and phenotype test done before starting treatment, Dr. check for antibodies at this time and still non react, during treatment I've been watching my counts very closely, which I've been undetectable since 08/2005, my VL went from 330,000 to undetectable in a period of two months and it has been that way, CD4 counts ranging at the beginning out of range, I don't know what this mean but anyways, DR. ordered a new test and CD4's were 286 at the beginning of treatment, and they have been in the range of 380-510. Last month my Dr. ordered my routine labs by fax and by error, the lab had a request for a lipid panel only, I told the lab person that it was an error and that they needed to contact my Dr. I live in a city where we have a 24HRS lab and I usually go to the lab late at night after work, so they were unable to contact my Drs office at this time, the lab person draw blood to do the other routine tests and because wasn't sure what test to run they run RNA ultra sensitive, rDNA and PCR Quantative and antibody, ultra sensitive results *=out of range, rDNA <75, and PCR quantative <50, wich is good, undetectable levels, now my main question is the antibody test was ran again and the result it was non react, which my understanding still NEGATIVE for antibodies after two years of infection, do you believe that the fist set of test there were false positive and now these new test are false Negative or what's going on?, by the way this is a great site and I apologized for this huge text and amount of mix questions. Thank you and have a great day

Your HIV viral load was positive before treatment, I can't explain the antibody results.

how does the medication help
hep b