May 13, 2007
My RPR (DX) W/REFL TITER test is REACTIVE 1:1 (undiluted)...what this one means??? Is this a major level or not? I never had any sympton, bruised, lesion, wound...nothing, nothing...so, is it possible? Thank You.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is alow titer. Many people can be asymptomatic and still have syphilis infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.