best aids drs in la

My cousin is moving to LA in a week or so and I would like to find the best aids doctors there as his condition is critical as he has advanced aids with only a few T-cells now though outwardly he looks perfectly normal. I may have to move with him to help him so I would probably live on the west side (eg West Hollywood, West LA and probably would look for someone there. I know Cedars Sinai is supposed to be a great hospital but I dont know if they have a well respected desginated aids center or if there are other facilities. You'd know where the best place to go is more than I would. He also has developed a double ulcer in his rectum as a result of a negligent appendectomy and his doctor in NY had suggested he go into a rest home or recovery facility to heal and get onto anti retrovirals as he was approved to take TMC 125 but hasnt started because he's now leaving NY so hes not on any medicines at the moment. Needless to say I greatly need your help. He has medicaid and medicare. He will be initially staying in Long Beach with his sister in law so if you know of anyone there as a backup. Thank you for taking the time to help me.

There are many excellent HIV doctors in the LA area. I don't make referrals here. You might want to check the American Academy of HIV Medicine website (www.aahivm.org) for some good leads.

liver biopsy results help please
Syphilis Test...