Life Expectancy, Medication, and other Infections

I was diagnosed as being HIV+ in August 2006 at the age of 23. I did not start on medication until January 2007. When I first started my viral load was around 191,000, and as of May 2007 it is around 1865. I recently went back to my doctor who did blood work and it is expected that my viral load should be less than 50. During the process, I also was diagnosed as having Hepatitis B of the liver. I was just wondering what is the life expectancy for someone in my age group who is on medication? Will the HIV eventually develop into AIDS or is it a possibility to remain only HIV+? Also will the Hepatitis ever become a danger to my living if it is not now? Lastly is there a chance that since the medication is working now that it could stop working in the future?

You don't indicate what your CD4 count was/is. If you have chronic HBV infection, it is likely that your doctors have given you the correct HIV meds that also have activity against HBV. There is a good chance, particularly in those people with relatively high CD4 counts, to successfully treat and perhaps eradicate the HBV. Way too early for prognostication about longevity.

Strategic Interruption
liver biopsy results help please