|Hep C only
May 6, 2007
I have Hep c only ( NO AIDS) my PCR results are 12700000 now they were 7190000 what does this mean. Thank you for your help.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That means you have a moderately high HCV viral load and are chronically infected with HCV. Despite there being a 5 million copy difference between those values, there is no significant difference between those two numbers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If Hiv Is Not Treated What Would Happen?
- Does Aloe Vera Really Help Hepatitis C?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Soon After Std Hiv Exposure Does A Rash Appear?
- Partner Hiv Positive But I'm Negative And Pregnant
- Toes And Balls Of Feet Numbness Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.