Hep C only
May 6, 2007
I have Hep c only ( NO AIDS) my PCR results are 12700000 now they were 7190000 what does this mean. Thank you for your help.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That means you have a moderately high HCV viral load and are chronically infected with HCV. Despite there being a 5 million copy difference between those values, there is no significant difference between those two numbers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Does A Syphilis Rash Look Like?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.