LABS & Head Cold

I'm supposed to get lab work done in 2 days and I have a pretty nasty head cold. Should I call my doctor and postpone my blood-work and reschedule?? I just tested positive in November and started ATRIPLA 2 months ago, so this is all sort of new to me. I get monitored every six weeks due to a low Tcell count. I'm eager to see how things are going but I don't want to be disappointed if a cold will make my numbers seem worse. So far it's been a slow but steady climb in CD4 counts and a drop in viral load. Should I wait until the cold is gone to get my labs done??

Thank you for your time :-)

In most cases, it is better to wait until you have recovered. Although the numbers are less likely to vary that much when you are on HIV treatment than when you are not.

863 T Cells - no meds new conversion
Possible cause