Apr 28, 2007
my friend had been hiv+ one year back,and his viral load was 1040,and 8mnts before it was increasd upto3500,but on 20arpil 07,it showed only 375,sir but d normal range for viral load is 400-sme lakhs,so sir wat does such a drastic fall in viral load suggest,waiting for your reply
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although this looks like wide swings in viral load, it really is not. The test can have an assay variation of around 3 times up or down. So, in the grand scheme of things, this does not represent a significant difference.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.