CD4 Too high ?
Apr 28, 2007
I had CD4 of 137 in 2000 with viral load over 800.000..(Aids).After 7yrs of treatment,my last CD4 was 1580!I'm obviously happy but now wondering if it can be too high? What is the highest recorded CD4?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't now what the highest CD4 count is, but your good fortune has put your CD4 count at the top of the normal range of 500-1500. And no with HIV infection, it can't be too high.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Causes A Herpes Repeat Outbreak?
- What Are The Physical Appearances Of Chlamydia?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.