Apr 28, 2007
A sudden massive decrease in your viral load counts. Is it called a blitz? How good or hoe bad is this circumstance?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I have never heard of that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Are Rapid Hiv Tests?
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Antifungal Mouth Rinses Used To Treat Thrush
- How Many Years Can Hiv Stay Dormant?
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- What Is Candidiasis In The Skin And Nails?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.