Apr 28, 2007
A sudden massive decrease in your viral load counts. Is it called a blitz? How good or hoe bad is this circumstance?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I have never heard of that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blood In Semen A Sign Of AIDS?
- How Do You Know If You Have Coated Tongue?
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.