Apr 22, 2007
please...i have searched everywhere for this........
if a person were not on meds, could they have an undetectable (<50ml)result?
especially 8 months after infection
or even 8 years?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, to both time frames.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
- Soreness On Penis Tip After Sex Std Sti
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.