Apr 22, 2007
please...i have searched everywhere for this........
if a person were not on meds, could they have an undetectable (<50ml)result?
especially 8 months after infection
or even 8 years?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, to both time frames.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.