HCV AB w/Rflx to RIBA
Apr 22, 2007
My results were 12.4 with s/co ratio 0.0-0.9 What does that mean? completed medication 5 years ago.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume from your history that you were HCV antibody and viral load positive and therefore received HCV treatment 5 years ago. That test result indicates you are HCV antibody positive. The test will remain positive, despite having received HCV treatment 5 years ago.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Diseases You Can Get On Your Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.