When to start meds when CD4% remains high

In your reply to someone else you said you would be less concerned about a CD4 count of 325 if CD4% was 25%. How low would you allow CD4 to fall before recommending meds, given stable CD4% at that level?

I ask because my CD4% has been stable at 25-30% but CD4 has fallen from 583 to 370 and VL has been climbing from 17K to 240K over the last six months.

I should add that I seroconverted in May 2006.

The concern for you is that in the face of a stable CD4 percentage and modestly decreasing absolute CD4 count, your viral load has increased significantly. If that elevated viral load trend continues and the CD4 count is still creeping down, HIV treatment should probably be considered.

can't get undectable
Understanding Undetectable Viral Load Numbers