|can't get undectable
Apr 15, 2007
Is there really a difference between a viral load reading of 110 and one of less than 50? Isn't there enough variability in the test so that both are essentially undectable?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In almost all cases this is true. However, when the viral load starts pushing past about 500, then there may be an issue of the HIV meds no longer working effectively.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Touching Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.