THE DRASTIC CHANGE? WHY SO MUCH?

My doctors can estimate I was infected within the last month. I had a rash, and a horrible throat problem, and they thought that it was a virus and nothing else. So I did lab work and got my answer on HIV status. They realized that I was converting. So my drop in the virus seems drastic in my eyes.

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH HIV FEB 28,07 (VIRAL LOAD OF 248,000 AND CD4 OF 443). I DID LABS AGAIN ON MARCH 27TH, AND MY VIRAL IS NOW 9,000 AND MY CD4 IS 617. IS THAT NORMAL FOR SUCH A DRASTIC CHANGE? I AM NOT ON MEDS, AND I AM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE 9,000 IS SUPER GOOD COMPARED TO 248,000 SO I AM WORRIED. MAYBE THE TEST IS WRONG, BUT MY DOCTOR SAYS NO THAT ITS NOT WRONG.

No, that decrease in viral load would be consistent with what we see during acute infection.

Alpha Feto Protiens Test
Please, need help with hep b